Inventory clerk position
You’ve got experience in the Taunton, Somerset property market, particularly lettings and want to take your career to the next level. You always look and act professional, as well as caring about your clients. Do you want to work for a young, growing company that’s focused on great customer service and cultivating your talent? Then take a look at our latest position.
- Experience 90%
- Observant and Accurate 100%
- Competent and Consistent 100%
- Customer Happiness 100%
- Overcoming Obstacles 100%
As an Inventory Clerk in Taunton, Somerset you are responsible for visiting the property to prepare an inclusive report, detailing the overall condition of fixtures and fittings, with photographs. Any marks or defects are noted so that the incoming tenants and landlords are protected from unexpected costs.
- An eye for detail is vital to create an accurate report, designed to reduce the risk of disputes at the end of a tenancy
- Professional and approachable, when dealing with tenants and landlords or agents
- Basic photography skills preferred to document the property
- Basic IT and ability to learn new applications to create inventory reports
- Driving licence and own vehicle for visiting properties across Somerset
If you’d like to be part of the Trust Inventory team, please send your CV to info @ trustinventory.co.uk