We Create Opportunities for Great Candidates
Currently accepting CVs for Property Inventory clerk jobs in Cardiff, Oxford and London
We are looking for a highly motivated person to be qualified as an inventory clerk who has great attention to detail, to join our successful inventory company.
The job: An inventory Clerk produces reports for the lettings industry when a tenant moves into or out of a property. You will need to compile detailed reports and photographs on items, providing descriptions of the condition of properties.
You will be based from home, so no need to do a commute twice a day! You will also be required to collect keys from and deliver them to letting agents offices and also sign keys over to and receive keys from tenants.
Training: Previous property experience is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided to successful applicants. Training will take circa 1 to 2 days, depending on experience and competency.
You must have great attention to detail and be conscientious as reports are sometimes used as evidence in dispute proceedings. Common sense is a must, and you must be able to problem solve and work unsupervised.
The ideal candidate will able to take exact days instruction from our office and clients. You will have great time management skills as arriving on time for meetings with agents and tenants is a very important part of this job. You will be able to organise your driving route between multiple destinations to letting agents offices and property addresses.
What you need:
- Valid current UK driving licence
- Your own vehicle Car or Moped
In your CV you must detail the following information if you are already an Inventory clerk:
- How long you have worked as an Inventory Clerk.
- The average number of reports you complete/have completed per month.
- If you have been using an App, list its name.
Property Inventory clerk jobs Position Info
- Basic salary plus travelling expenses and bonus in the busy periods.
- Immediate start for the right person, we are interviewing now.
- A steady stream of varied work for you from market leader agents.
- Management of your own diary.
- A rewarding career.
- For an experienced Inventory Clerk who has been carrying out Inventory, Check In, Mid Term and Check Out reports a different pay can be agreed.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent. Location: Cardiff. Salary: £18.000/Year + Bonus
- Very smartly presented, business attire a must as you will be dealing with other professionals and letting agents.
- You should have the ability to multitask as well as work under pressure while providing a professional service.
- You must have English as your first language and have a high standard of English grammar and spelling.
- You will need your own transport as your work area will include all the local areas and surroundings.
- Jobs are loaded into your diary sometimes a couple of weeks/days beforehand but we do receive urgent same day bookings.
With 14 years of experience
Hello! We are Trust Inventory
Cornelia’s passion for the property market means she has been involved in major retail development projects, as well as a range of successful businesses. She started Trust Inventory in order to deliver high quality and trustworthy services to landlords, agents and tenants.
Sebastian has extensive experience in sales and marketing, with a wealth of knowledge in harnessing technology and the internet for business development. He is responsible for the smooth running of the Trust Inventory website and software, making sure you get fast and reliable service.
- Save £200+/month on cost
- No need to print/mail/archive
- Increase your efficiency
- 2-hour turnaround
- Unlimited bookings
- Online booking available
- Fitness for Human Habitation
Monday 09:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 09:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday 09:00 - 18:00
Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday 09:00 - 18:00
Sunday 09:00 - 18:00